The Managing Mental Health Crisis (MMHC) course is instructed by teams of Law Enforcement and Mental Health Professionals. Certified Managing Mental Health Crisis instructors have the knowledge and skills required to instruct course material and certify course participants.
- Schedule and facilitate training sessions within their agency, local jurisdiction or throughout the State of Michigan as a partnering private training provider.
- Administer, collect and report evaluation results, certification forms and class roster information for MMHC courses.
- Successfully complete a MMHC Train the Trainer certification course.
- Previous training experience, preferably in an adult learning classroom environment.
- Certified Law Enforcement Officer in Michigan -or- Certified Mental Health Professional
- Endorsed by a law enforcement or mental health organization to conduct MMHC courses in their jurisdiction.